Pervaya Kontsessionnaya Korporatsiya (PKK) is one of the leading operators of infrastructure projects in Russia, implemented via public-private partnerships. The company has extensive experience in preparing, structuring and managing PPP projects in cooperation with domestic and foreign investors, construction holdings and federal and regional agencies.
Pervaya Kontsessionnaya Korporatsiya performs the functions of a single operator at each stage of the PPP project life cycle:
- Development of the project concept, its feasibility study;
- Development and analysis of the project's financial model for a variety of implementation options;
- Management of the tender phase of the project;
- Raising funds:
- Equities investment
- Bank loans;
- Organization of bond issues;
- Design and construction management at the commissioning stage;
- Maintenance of the completed facility.
PKK’s experts prepare and implement PPP projects based on their social usefulness, commercial potential and the presence of a reasonable balance between the risks and guarantees. This enables facilities to be built that can simultaneously perform an important social function and provide a return on investment.
PKK is a reliable partner for foreign companies interested in the joint development of a long-term infrastructure investment strategy in Russia. Bringing together the experience of experts from different areas of the economy, PKK identifies the best facilities for investment and creates the practical tools for the project implementation.
Our extensive internal expertise allows us to provide effective project management no matter how complex. Drawing on our own experience, as well as on the analyses of successful projects in Russia and abroad, PKK has created a complete expert platform for resolving state and business problems.
Industries and sectors of the economy
- Rail transport infrastructure
- Social infrastructure facilities, including health care, educational and cultural institutions
- Waste processing
- Warehouse and logistics infrastructure